These are residual fuels for industrial use obtained from refinement processes of crude oil that meet the Peruvian Technical Standards and the International Standard ASTM D-396.
Industrial Oil N° 6
Industrial Oil N° 500
- Viscosity according to the specifications of the teams with regards to pumps, filters and characteristics of the burners.
- Maximum caloric power, key for the calculation of the balance and the energy cost of the product.
- Low sulphur content, which minimizes the problems of corrosion in the fuel system.
- Minimum quantity of water and sediment, which avoids the obstruction of filters and the nozzles of the burners.
- Mainly in boilers and burners, as a source of energy production.
- In industrial and commercial ovens.