When registering the request through the Virtual Electronic Form, it is important to keep in mind the following:
- Requests should be submitted from Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 17:36 a.m. In the case of requests submitted passed office hours, said requests would be processedbut the countdown to establish the answering timeframe will begin on the next working day.
- The request for information must be specific and precise, as well as any other data that enables the localization or facilitates as to search for the requested information.
- It’s not necessary to explain the reasons that sustain the request.
- The data provided in the form must be true to prevent inconveniences at the time of filing the request. Although it is not mandatory, it is recommended to include a contact telephone number or email, in order to optimize the service.
- The timeframe for attention is seven (7) workdays, with the possibility to extend this period to five (5) additional workdays upon the request of the area in possession of the information and only in exceptional matters
- Sending the information through email is free. Handing simple copies is only done after verifying the payment to cover the cost of the copy, though
- According to Article 13° of the Single Ordered Text of Law 27806, Law of Transparency and Access to Public Information, the request for information does not imply the obligation of the entities of the Public Administration to either create or produce information they do not holdor are not obligated to hold at the time that the request is made. (…) This law also does notallow the requesters to demand the entities from performing evaluations or analysis of the information they may possess.
- For any additional queries dial (511) 614-5000 extension 14525. from Monday to Friday, 7:00a.m. -16:36 p.m